get your blade running
Why should I use a server-based network in my organisation?
Virtual? Physical? Hosted? Whichever Server you need Care Micro can help.
Many more companies and organisations rely more and more on Servers for their central data store and distribution. The benefits of a central File Server are varied:
1. Protect your business and prevent data loss
A more secure infrastructure protects your business from unauthorised users and data loss with:
- Built-in firewall protection and security-enhanced remote access.
- Tools to manage and monitor Internet access, block spammers, and automatically remove dangerous e-mail attachments to help prevent virus attacks.
- Automatic data backup and the ability to retrieve and restore previous versions.
2. Get a "green check" of software health
Automated patch and update management tools keeps PCs and servers up to date, and a daily report can be e-mailed to you (or Care Micro, or both) so you can identify issues before they occur. A green check indicates that your system is healthy, or the report details actions necessary for attaining "green check" status.
3. Keep your business up and running with a reliable network
Using only quality recommended server technology from Care Micro you can achieve the most reliable network which delivers an operating system you can depend on.
4. Optimise your investment
Built on widely-adopted and tested technology, a server enables you to benefit from efficiencies and savings inherent in having an integrated network.
- Reduce training and re-training costs and downtime with familiar, organisation-wide products and tools.
- Run your application of choice: one powerful database can support a wide selection of business software applications.
- Many product suites are designed to work together, so applications and hardware integrate effortlessly.
5. Increase productivity with one central location for company data
Your server provides a central location to store your company data, so employees can:
- Quickly find the right information.
- Share record keeping.
- Communicate and collaborate on group projects.
6. Access business information and resources from virtually anywhere, anytime
Be productive, whether you're out of the office, at home, or on the road.
- Securely access your e-mail, internal Web sites, network files, and even business applications from any PC with an Internet connection.
- Easily access e-mail, schedules, and contacts from virtually anywhere, at anytime, using a Windows Mobile or other Smartphone device.
- Communicate in real time to stay current with your company and customers.
7. Reduce costs by sharing printers, Internet access, faxes, and more
Delivering your organisation a complete network solution, Care Micro enables your business to get more done with what you already have.
- Share resources, like Internet access and business software.
- Share equipment, including printers and fax machines.
- Fax with fewer phone lines and receive and send faxes directly via your PCs.
A Care Micro server network solution is quick to install and maintain, and will immediately begin helping you to lower the costs of your IT network management.
8. Present a more professional image
Get the tools you need to help create a strong brand, including a customised Web site that can reside on your own server - no sharing of your domain name with an Internet service provider (ISP). And with your own e-mail domain hosted on your server, there's no sharing of your address with an Internet service provider either.
Care Micro helps you build credibility with your customers.
9. Stay connected to your customers and serve them better
With a server-based network, you can stay more connected, present a professional appearance, and manage your customer relationships more effectively. Server technology can streamline customer communications, allowing you to:
- Access the facts you need in real time.
- Respond to customer inquires more quickly and accurately.
- Stay connected while on the road with remote access capabilities.
10. Get an IT infrastructure that is easy to grow for today and tomorrow
Care Micro will deliver you your server configuration precisely designed to meet your current and future IT development plans. To do this, we undertake a full survey of all you business and organisational needs, and recommend the optimal solution for the range of processes you undertake.
We use only accredited, reputable products from tried and trusted suppliers. Our installation teams are fully trained in all aspects of network architecture.
Please call us now on 01723 351111 or use our Contact Us page for our product catalogue or a price and installation quotation.
Care Micro - serving you well.